We are looking to expand our internal workforce by adding an Environmental Engineer.
This individual will join the Engineering Unit and will be responsible for planning and managing: projects involving environmental remediation, demolition activities, making sites safe and waste management, as well as the design of waste disposal sites and treatment plants. Their immediate supervisors will be the Head of Production and the Head of the Business Office.
- Degree in Engineering with an Environmental specialisation
- Previous specific experience in:
- Planning environmental remediation projects, projects to make sites safe and waste management projects, both in the phase of bidding for tenders (preparing technical offers) as well as during the phase of execution (preparing working drawings, specifications and bills of quantities);
- Designing water purification systems for civil and industrial wastewater;
- Designing on-site soil and water treatment systems.
- Must have skills and experience in:
- project analysis and project feasibility studies
- data processing and the preparation of reports
- administrative management of waste transportation
- the making safe and remediation of contaminated sites
- environmental characterisation
- Excellent knowledge of the Office Suite;
- Development of 2D and 3D AutoCAD drawings;
- Will preferably know how to use hydrogeological modelling and risk analysis software.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, flexible in terms of working hours, scrupulous, and teamwork and result oriented.
Start date: immediate
CCNL (National Collective Bargaining Agreement): Construction / Industrial
Job location: Parma
Salary grade and contract type: consistent with the candidate's actual experience and skills.